2016 Volkswagen Vento Celeste
The Vento Celeste will be available in the Volkswagen Vento Highline MT and Highline DSG trims
Volkswagen launched the new version of the Vento sedan last year, which looks upmarket and stylish. The Polo based sedan has now received an all new special edition which is christened as the Volkswagen Vento Celeste. The limited edition sedan will be available across the country’s VW dealerships.
The Volkswagen Vento Celeste will be available in both the petrol and diesel variants. The Vento Celeste special edition will also come available in both manual and automatic transmission options. The changes made to the new special edition sedan have been applied to the exterior and interior. No mechanical changes are visible in the Volkswagen Vento Celeste special edition. Here, we take a look at the Vento Celeste’s special features.
Click past jump to read more about Volkswagen Vento Celeste.
• The Volkswagen Vento Celeste comes with the sharp nose section which features the sharp headlamp cluster with horizontally slated chrome embellished front grille. The lower fascia sports wide air intake which also gets a wide chrome slat.
• The side profile of the Vento Celeste features carbon fibre wing mirror caps, while the Black side body molding is also visible there. The roof is completely blackened. Additionally the car sports a trunk lip spoiler, which makes it sporty looking at the rear fascia.
• The Volkswagen Vento Celeste sports several interior features as well, which include a scratch resistant dashboard with carbon finished centre console. The car also gets a Blaupunkt radio with navigation system. Other features include detachable window blinds and the textile mats.
• On the power front the Volkswagen Vento Celeste is available in the Highline trim with both the manual and DSG automatic variants. The petrol variant of the Vento Celeste is powered by a 1.6 litre DOHC MPI engine under the hood which is mated to a 5 speed manual gearbox. The engine churns out 103 bhp of peak power and 153 Nm of peak torque. The diesel variant on the other hand is powered by a 1.5 litre TDI DOHC engine which is paired with a 7 speed DSG automatic gearbox. The engine produces 103 bhp of peak power and 250 Nm of peak torque.
• On the safety front the Volkswagen Vento Celeste is equipped with features like dual front airbags and ABS.
• The petrol variant of the Volkswagen Vento MT is priced at INR. 9.97 lakhs, while the diesel AT variant of the model gets a price tag of INR. 12.51 lakh.
Title image: Representational purpose only
Volkswagen India launches special editions of Polo and Vento
• Polo Select and Vento Celeste is available at all Volkswagen showrooms across India
• The special edition features are available exclusively in the Highline manual transmission variants of both carlines and in the Highline DSG variant of the Vento
Mumbai, June 2, 2016: Volkswagen, Europe’s leading car manufacturer announces the launch of special editions of the Polo and Vento in India. Endowed with stylish new exterior and interior features, the special edition Polo Select and Vento Celeste will be available in limited numbers at all Volkswagen dealerships across India.
Safety is of paramount importance for Volkswagen, and the Polo Select and Vento Celeste come fitted with ABS and dual front airbags. Both carlines are offered with body side molding in black, ORVM covers in carbon finish and a black roof foil. Upping the style quotient are subtle accents like the trunk garnish on the Polo Select and a trunk lip spoiler on the Vento Celeste.
Accentuating the premium feel of the high-quality, scratch-resistant dashboards in the Vento Celeste and Polo Select is a carbon finish centre console. The touchscreen infotainment system in the Vento Celeste includes a sophisticated Blaupunkt radio with navigation, in addition to existing features like steering wheel mounted controls for audio and Bluetooth. Both carlines come with detachable window blinds and new textile mats. The Polo Select is additionally offered with 4 scuff plates and seat covers with Volkswagen logo.
All Volkswagen customers can avail of these new features by upgrading to the Polo Select and Vento Celeste at an attractive cost, across all Volkswagen dealerships in India.
Highlighted features in the Polo Select and Vento Celeste:
|Elements||Polo Select||Vento Celeste|
|Blaupunkt radio with navigation||NA||√|
|Detachable window blinds||√||√|
|Carbon finish center console||√||√|
|Seat covers with logo||√||NA|
|Scuff plates (4 nos)||√||NA|
|ORVM covers in carbon fibre||√||√|
|Body side molding in Black||√||√|
|Black roof foil||√||√|
|Trunk lip spoiler||NA||√|