Ford Motors India introduced the Figo Aspire Sports edition last Monday along with the Figo Sports hatchback. Now we already have informed you about the hatchback, and the changes it has received the sedan variant based on the same hatchback, on the other hand, received its unique styling.
Besides getting some cosmetic enhancement, the Aspire Sports edition also received a tuned suspension setup for better handling. Fortunately, these are not dealer level enhancement and have been done entirely at the Ford’s Sanand, Gujarat workshop.
Click past jump to know more about the Ford Aspire sports edition
2017 FORD ASPIRE SPORTS EDITION
– The sedan has received a new sportier Black grille towards the front, black inset on headlamp bezel, the side profile gets new bigger 15-inch alloy wheels. Additionally, the side and rear profile have also received decals with the ‘S’ badges.
Inside nothing much has changed except the sports edition gets an all Black interior which helps in enhancing the overall sporty nature of the sedan. The seats and gear knob, in particular, gets contrast silver stitches. The steering wheel too gets wrapped in leather and also uses contrasting coloured seams.
– The Aspire Sports edition also features automatic climate control which can bring the temperature inside the cabin below 25 degree Celsius within just 15 minutes.
– The Sports Edition also features MyFord Dock – This is the first-in-class feature which offers the occupants inside a unique solution for storing, mounting and charging mobile phones, MP3 player. It also gets a satellite navigation systems, and for integrating these devices into the car’s entertainment system. When this system is not in use, the dock can be closed when not in use. There are 20 unique storage places inside the cabin which come in handy during long rides.
– Just like the hatchback variant the Aspire too is available with two drivetrain options including the 1.2 Litre petrol and the 1.5 Litre diesel unit. The 1 .2l TiVCT petrol engine, generates a peak power of 88 PS and also returns an overall fuel efficiency of 18.12 KM/l. The 1.5l TDCi diesel engine, on the other hand, generates a class-leading power of 100 PS and fuel efficiency of 24.29 KM/l. Both the engines are paired to a 5-speed manual transmission.
– Although there are no mechanical changes made under the hood but just like the Figo Sports the Aspire Sports sedan too has received a tuned suspension setup for better handling. Ford claims that the tuned suspension setup along with the bigger 15 inch alloy wheels will help enhance the driving pleasure.
– Regarding safety, the Aspire Sports edition gets a dual front driver and passenger airbags, along with ABS and EBD as standard.
– The Ford Aspire Sports Edition is available with the choices of seven exciting colour options including the Ruby Red, Sparkling Gold, Oxford White, Tuxedo Black, Deep Impact Blue, Ingot Silver and Smoke Grey.
The prices for the Ford Aspire sedan has been provided below:-
|Model||Petrol (1.2 Titanium)||Diesel (1.5 Titanium)|
|Ford Aspire Sports Edition||INR 6,50,900||INR 7,60,600|
|Ford Aspire Titanium||INR 6,16,900||INR 7,26,600|